Friday, February 12, 2010

I LOOOOOVVVEEE HHHAARRRYYY POOOTEEERR!! IMM A WIAZRD(witch) AND I THINK HE IS A TRUE HERO!!!?

I MEAN he svaed us from bein g taken over by VOLDEMORT! I can say his name now!! Can you imagine a world like that? I cant.I LOOOOOVVVEEE HHHAARRRYYY POOOTEEERR!! IMM A WIAZRD(witch) AND I THINK HE IS A TRUE HERO!!!?
I know! I have no idea what we would have done!!!


HARRRRYY POTTTER ROCKS!!!!I LOOOOOVVVEEE HHHAARRRYYY POOOTEEERR!! IMM A WIAZRD(witch) AND I THINK HE IS A TRUE HERO!!!?
Hairy Pothead.
Go see a therapist!





And I thought the Twilight people were crazy. Guess they all are!
i love harry potter as well ♥


he is soo cute x


%26amp; please dont tell me you believe in Voldemort


it's only a movie. ^^
I agree!


Even my name is Harry Potter related :P
i hate him
WHYYYYYY DO YOUUUUU NEEDDDDDD TOOOOO TYPE LIKE THISSSSSS
i like harry potter too but ur overly obsessed.
wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment