Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wasn't Bush's granddaddy a true American hero for wanting to get rid of FDR?

Prescott Bush saw the dangers in having a far left wussie, communist run our country. He wanted to install a Marine into power if FDR got too dangerous. It's too bad that he did not succeed in getting the Marine installed and I am hoped FDR died a painful death.Wasn't Bush's granddaddy a true American hero for wanting to get rid of FDR?
I agree except for the painful death part, I think that was unnecessary.Wasn't Bush's granddaddy a true American hero for wanting to get rid of FDR?
sure if you think anti semitism and assisting in genocide is a good idea. Personally I don't think he was a hero for America. It seems strange that you would worship someone that believed in Eugenics and helped with the founding of planned parenthood.
Prescott Bush also did business with Nazi Germany all the way through 1942. Prescott Bush committed treason.





http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep鈥?/a>
I thought his granddaddy was a hero for working with Nazis in Germany.. but what do I know...








btw - FDR = one of the greatest US Presidents. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment