Friday, February 12, 2010

Who's your true hero in life excluding GOD & him in anyform A true right now human?

Me it's my mother %26amp; son


Simply for their loveWho's your true hero in life excluding GOD %26amp; him in anyform A true right now human?
My father was/is my hero.





He's dead now....but he married a woman with 3 little children and worked 2 jobs raising them as his own.





He never complained or treated us as anything except his children.Who's your true hero in life excluding GOD %26amp; him in anyform A true right now human?
What a nice thought....thanx for the points.

Report Abuse



My true heroes: my husband for being in the military at such a tough time. My mother for battling breast cancer and for keeping her spirit. My father for teaching today's inner city youth and believing in them, doing for them what no teacher did for him. My dog for helping me walk and supporting me whenever I get a dizzy spell from my radiation. The list can go on and on..God places these people in the world so that we can experience his love in all forms. Very cool, huh? :)
Personally, I don't believe in ';god';. I am spiritual put I will choose what I believe in, not what someone else created.





And I do not look up to celebrities, since there is a fine line between being a genius and being crazy.





I look up to one of my older friends who helped me out a lot in life, getting me to do things like lift weights and coach basketball with him. Whenever I needed something, he would help me.





My hero is anyone who would drop everything in life to help me. I hope I can be that way one day.
For me, it would have to be my older sister. She has saved me from a life of destruction, got me a job and is there for me when i need her. She saved me from committing suicide years ago, and she's motivated me and stood right by me when i would have given up on myself. Thanks to her, i graduated from Adult Ed and am now going to college. So that would be my true hero, Thanks Juanita! I love you, Sis!
My grandmother. She moved to a foreign country, she didn't speak the language, only to pursue her dream, get into university.
My 20 y/o daughter....she makes me feel like I'm a cool mom...:)
Truthfully God is the only one in life that has saved me many times from personal experience through faith and been there for me.





Some people don't have heroes in their life but God.





Since you are determined to exclude God as an option, the answer you want, true Christians can not give.





My answer is that I have NO heroes in life excluding God.
My Brothers(2 of them 17 and 11 months)


My sisters (12 and 20)


and my parents


and step parents


and my bestfriend
Don McLean... the song writer who wrote American Pie.
My husband and Father, two very great men who put their family first, even at personal risk to themselves.
My Mom.


She trys hard at everything even if she hates what she is doing.
It would have to be my wife...





I think she's the only person on the planet who can live with me, take care of me and still be friendly to me.





I love her.











g-day!
Che Guvera
Mom's my hero for almost everything she ever does. I won't walk out of the store with new clothes until I,m absolutely sure she likes them, because she has the best taste. But if it had to be a famous person or something like that, I adore Steven Tyler. He's never afraid to be original or say whatever he wants. He enjoys life to the fullest and always has a 100 wat smile on his face. Plus, he can wear all these crazy fashions that nobody else would dare walk around with, and still look sexy and loveable. People never seem to feel awkward around him because he's completely easy-going and never has trouble making them laugh and smile.


He's also sort of a sage in a way, because he has so much wisdom about life and the obstacles that pop up in it.


Steven's also a wonderful, inspirational writer. His songs have so much power.
Mother Teresa for her selfless devotion to the poor and downtrodden

No comments:

Post a Comment