Friday, February 12, 2010

What's a true hero!?

can you give me an easy composition :what's a true hero in your mind ? and what qualities should a hero have ??





thx!!!What's a true hero!?
A hero should have a positive impact on society, or even on just one person. Courage and honesty are important, and the ability to actually do something about a problem is also necessary. A hero does not do things for selfish motives. Think about the fire fighters and the police officers who rushed into the World Trade Center on 9/11. They went in there to help; they would gain nothing, and many lost their lives. They were brave, and they had the ability to actually do something--and they were willing to use that ability at great risk to themselves.What's a true hero!?
A true hero is someone you look up to, want to be like, they are smart, brave strong, they are people that save you in a way. I know in cartoons they fly and have powers, but my mom is my hero and she is there to talk when I need help, understands what I need, and a hero is someone who is there for you. So there you go, that's my type of hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment