Friday, February 12, 2010

Luna Lovegood, true hero!?

If Luna had to die in book seven, how would you make her go?


I would like her to see a death eater torturing Ginny, so she aims a curse at that death eater but one sends a killing curse to her chest?





Make your own!Luna Lovegood, true hero!?
Well, I am glad that Luna survived but if she had died I think it would have been protecting her father.Luna Lovegood, true hero!?
Luna is one of my favorite characters so its quite impossible to imagine the horror. She's just so 'out there' and very enjoyable to read. I wish J. K. Rowling had introduced her earlier and developed the character throughout the series.





However, if she were to die, then it would have to be in a weird but heroic way - since Luna is the epitome of weird! It only seems right to say our farewell in such a way.
Hmm...I think she could finally find the Crumple-Horned Snorkack and be impaled by it. Or she could eat poisoned freshwater plimpies.





I know everyone else is going to say she'd die in some heroic way, but these are truly Luna ways to go.
I always thought Luna and Harry were cute together, although I love Ginny and Harry as a couple. I guess, that said, that if she had to go I would want her to die protecting Harry.
NO!


She can't die !


That'd be like... beyond depressing and life ruining T_T





But if I had to choose, I'd say she died protecting someone's secret, because she's just so loyal :)
But I think Rowling could write a better one for her:





Being killed when destroying one of the Horcruxs!!!
making an unbrakable vow to...mmm...i dunno...protect....SOMEONE. i dunno. but then they died, so she died too.

No comments:

Post a Comment