Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that people with a lower IQ are better at Guitar Hero?

My sister said that she's not as good as me in Guitar Hero because I'm stupid. I want to know if that's true or not, because it really doesn't seem likely.Is it true that people with a lower IQ are better at Guitar Hero?
Why would that be true?


If you're good at guitar hero, it means you can process things quicker and react faster. In what way, shape, or form does that mean you're stupid?Is it true that people with a lower IQ are better at Guitar Hero?
That's is not true. I'm extremely good at Guitar Hero and I can still maintain an A grade average.
you have better motor skills and your probably better than her with a lot of hands on activities...
i strongly disagree
really? I doubt it. I would be a genius then, I suck so badly on guitar hero :P
nope..not at all. u could be a genius and still know how to play a videogame lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment