Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a True Hero is to you?

Hello everyone. I am currently writing a book on the marks of a true hero. Please note that religious heroes do not count. If you wish to contact me on my opinion on a true hero, please do so by emailing me at micahstelop@yahoo.com. Make sure the topic is ';True Marks of A Hero'; so I won't delete by mistake. Thank you for your opinion.What a True Hero is to you?
A hero, to me, is a person who uses his or her powers and/or abilities for the benefit of others.What a True Hero is to you?
a true hero is someone brave and courageous even if they don't actually save you save you
a true hero to me is a person I can go to for help. Someone I can trust with all my heart with my crushes and dislikes. A true friend doesn't be your friend one day and then be against you another day. I hope this helps you with your question :D
A true hero is someone who will defend and fight for the people.
A true hero to me is someone who can face adversity with a bold face; someone who has everyones best interest at heart except his/her own; someone who can (quoting Tennyson)








';... lose and start again at your beginnings


And never breathe one word about your loss...';





...in short, a martyr.
A true hero is a single parent who successfully raises a child/children. Successfully meaning that their child grows up to be successful and not a drug addict or end up in prison. Nowadays, I believe that being a good parent is what we need because half of today's parents are kids themselves. We need the old fashioned parenting. We need to instill discipline in children from the very beginning. We have to teach our children the value of having good morals and ethics so that they can pass it on to their children and we can make this world better. I remember when Grandma's weren't grandma's until at least 50. Don't you miss Grandma? I think the world is missing those true heroes.
A true hero is, to me, some one who you can trust with anything and they would never tell a soul. Also some one who can so whats best for you even if it hurts both of you. And someone who you can count on anytime anywhere and someone who you can look up to


Hope I helped
To me the real mark of a true hero is the willing to risk your life to protect someone you love, or are very good friends with. even if you do not know the person, it is still a heroic thing to try to do the best you can to help him/her.
My true hero is my Grandad. My grandad was always there for me giving me advice and would do anything and everything for my family. My grandad saved another man's life when a man he worked with fell into the pitch black sea at night and my grandad jumped in and saved his life. My grandad was a fighter and suffered 3 heart attacks and after his 3rd fighted another 3 weeks in hospital to get better untill his organs give up on him and he sadly passed away 3 weeks ago.





But My Grandad will always be my true hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment